Analingus and HIV transmission

This question may sound silly, but yesterday a guy preformed analingus on me for about 45 minutes. I have always assumed that oral sex was pretty low risk of transmission. I also felated him for a few minutes unprotected with no ejaculation or detectable precum. However, I did not bother to ask this guy his HIV status, and now I am paranoid about the risk of transmission if this guy was possibly positive. I am mostly paranoid because my anus is somewhat chaffed from the cheap toilet paper that I have been using for the past few days and has caused me to bleed, so this guy's saliva most likely came into contact with broken skin or mucus membrane (whatever type of tissue an anus is made out of)

I have two pieces of advice for you:

1. Read the post below (and others similar in the archives).

2. Switch to Charmin.

Rimming Feb 10, 2010

Okay im a teen i really wanto lick my bf ass put i heard it is not safe that you can get some STDs are they bad?and is there high risk you can get some or low?what should i do should i rim him or not?

Although there have been no documented cases of acquiring HIV from rimming or being rimmed, there are a number of other significant STDs that can easily be transmitted through trimming, including hepatitis A, intestinal parasites and herpes. You can decrease the risk by using a dental dam barrier (or piece of Saran wrap). As for whether to rim or not, only you can decide what level of risk you are willing to take. At least now you have the facts.

Apologetic pest offering financial incentives
Do Tests Always Trump the Symptoms?