Oral with blood in receptive partners mouth

Doctor im sorry for being such a nagg but my situation doesnt affect just me but i have a fiance and a baby on the way she goes for her first medical check up today i couldnt bare to go... Im asking for the last time say the partner i was with was hiv postive is that home access 2nd generation test fda approved good enough for me to really relieve the stress on myself and enjoy this wounderful 9months and wooo hooo or should another be done?

Oral whilst blood Jan 14, 2009

My question is pretty difficult. I have practiced safe sex all my life always thought oral sex was little to know risk.. I had oral sex with a partner i was the insertive partner. about three minutes into the act i noticed blood on my penis. He said he was negative but i do have my doubts cause he seemed unconcered. Well the very next day i had flu like symptoms threw up once,fatigue,body ache,nasuea, lose of appeitite that lasted for about 2weeks. after that my appeitite started to return another week of diahree though but had a soar throat that lasted another 2weeks now im compelty back to normal. My question is i know oral sex is little to no risk but does that all change if blood is present im nervous? could all these symptoms be the anxiety, depression and extreme amount of stress im under Please Help. I will defenitely donate when my tax return comes in thanks in advance.

I Also did a Home access test at 14weeks allitle past 3months it came back negative can i wooo hoo or is a 6month needed since the presents of blood... From what i have seen no doctor has seen a 3month negative turn into a 6month positive...

Your negative Home Access test at 14 weeks is considered definitive, even if you noticed some blood on your Mr. Happy. It's also worth noting that symptoms that begin "the very next day" are not related to HIV. The symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) generally become manifest two to three weeks (not days) after HIV primary infection.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well.

I have absolutely nothing to add to my initial response, which emphatically states that even if you noticed some blood, your negative 14-week Home Access test is definitive and that symptoms beginning "the very next day" are not HIV related! I really can't say it any more straightforwardly than that.

Your ongoing irrational fears are related to anxiety, depression and guilt. This may have something to do with sexual orientation issues. I would suggest you seek psychiatric/psychological help in confronting your totally irrational and completely unwarranted fears and also to explore sexual orientation issues. Finally, I'd recommend you level with your fiancé. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. Does she know you've had sex with men? You need to start being honest with yourself and with her. Otherwise your anxiety, depression and guilt will only persist or worsen.

Conclusive answer wanted: is HIV - female more likely to be infected during menstruation by receptive penile sex?
Apologetic pest offering financial incentives