performed cunnilingus on a prostitute who have AIDS

hello doc. ive read many article about oral sex and cunnilingus..it is said that has low-risk on having aids/hiv in performing cunnilingus even in positive persons. but i have read that it can be transmitted if you swallowed a semen or any vaginal fluids from the infected one. i was really confused if which is the right one.

now here's my story. im a les. i have never been sex by a man. i have never recieved oral,finger,or anything in my vagina. for short im a virgin. i had sex with this woman without knowing she is a prostitute and she is positive for AIDS. it was 3 years ago when it happened and i was drunk then. as i remembered, i have lick hers. i am not sure if it is wet or not. maybe i lick her vagina for 1 min or less. then last month, i just heard that she is positive for AIDS. i was shocked. i haven't got rest. i haven't got sleep for several nights thinking ad finding info's about oral sex. im was young then and because of my inocense will kill me if ever im positive too.in that moment im not sure if i got bleeding gums or sores in my mouth or around it. but im sure that i haven't got any cuts around my mouth or in. that woman sex many man and les too. she's really a prostitute and i was damn for not noticing it.=( my question is, can i get hiv/aids when ive lick her vagina and it has fluid on it?and the fluid gets into my mouth? if not,what possible disease can i get? do i need to get a test?please answer me as soon as possible doc. thank you. im just new here.

We have an entire chapter devoted to oral sex in the archives. I suggest you check it out! Oral sex/cunnilingus carries only a low risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. There are factors, such as concurrent infections, local trauma, presence of menstrual blood, etc., that can increase the risk. These and related subjects are discussed in detail in the archives.

What's the best condom to use
Dr. Bob, can i woohoo, please answer? Will donate. (HEPATITIS C AND DELAYED HIV SEROCONVERSION, 2010)