|What's the best condom to use
Mar 7, 2010
What's the best condom should me and my wife use to have sex i'm pos she's neg so we were wondering what's the best condom to use.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
There really isn't a "best." You should try several types and see which ones you enjoy using most. Remember to use latex or polyurethane condoms only. "Natural" or lambskin condoms do not protect against HIV transmission. You can learn much more about proper condom techniques and various condom types in the archives of this forum. Have a look. You might also want to check out the website condomania.com.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.