What's the best condom to use

What's the best condom should me and my wife use to have sex i'm pos she's neg so we were wondering what's the best condom to use.

There really isn't a "best." You should try several types and see which ones you enjoy using most. Remember to use latex or polyurethane condoms only. "Natural" or lambskin condoms do not protect against HIV transmission. You can learn much more about proper condom techniques and various condom types in the archives of this forum. Have a look. You might also want to check out the website

just a little of your time please
performed cunnilingus on a prostitute who have AIDS