VANCOUVER OLYMPICS WOW

I HAVE ASKED YOU ABOUT MY INCOUNTER WITH POSIBLE HIV, AND I TOLD YOU I WAS TESTED 3,8,11,18 AND 2 DAYS BEFORE 24 WEEK ALL NEG. YOU TOLD ME NO RETESTING IS WARRENTED.....MY TONGUE IS SORE AND WHITE, DOCTORES KEEP SAYING ITS GEO TONGUE. IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT. ANYWAY WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF HIV HOLDING ON AND NOT CONVERTING UNTIL AFTER 6 MONTHS, EVEN THOUGH I WAS NEGITIVE AT 6 MONTHS. PS WHAT A OLYIMPICS WOW

I have not changed my assessment of your situation. You are HIV negative. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Ho additional HIV testing is warranted. The chances "HIV is holding on" are completely nonexistent. If you cannot accept the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you dodged the HIV bullet, you should seek counseling (psychotherapy) to help you confront your irrational fears and accept the truly wonderful news that you are HIV negative.

I too enjoyed the Olympics!

Be well. Stop worrying. Start WOO-HOO-ing or I'll put you in a bobsled and push you down that track!

Where does HIV have to travel in order for a heterosexual male to get infected?
just a little of your time please