Does a Rash appearing 12 weeks later mean seroconversion?

Hello Dr. Bob, Im still worried. I went ahead and had unprotected sex with my wife after I got opinons from everyone and my negative test at 8 and 10 weeks. Now she is having headaches and I am having rashes appearing. I was doing fine until the itchy rash appeared yesterday.

My question is my hiv tests at 8 and 10 weeks were negative. My hiv/pcr rna test was "undetectable at 8 weeks. Now I have a rash small red bumps appearing and then after 6 or 10 hours disappearing. Question, does the rash appearing mean that I am serconverting and that my previous tests were a false negative? What about the negative hiv/pcr test wouldnt that have shown a high viral load at 8 weeks if I was infected and had not seroconverted yet. Please let me know your answers. I am really scared now. I went in today at 12 weeks and had another hiv test but I wont have the results back for three days.

I will be making another donation to your great cause. Please let me know if I am in a positin to be worried. Remember Iam the one that had the french kiss with bleeding gums with a girl. Thank you so much

Your rash does not mean you are seroconverting or that your multiple tests were all false-negative tests! Your fears are once again unwarranted. Your follow-up HIV test was not warranted and the result will undoubtedly be negative once again. If you continue to have these irrational worries every time you sneeze or get a pimple, you may need counseling to help you confront and conquer these fears. Relax Max! You're fine. OK? Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's once again warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stop worrying.

manicure bleeding!!!!
How Safe Is This?