Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!!!!
Feb 27, 2010

DR. Had unprotected Oral with a female stripper On January 31st that lasted approx 7-8 minutes. After i found an open cut on my testical which i assume came from my zipper on my pants. I know this was a very foolish thing to do and have since been filled with feelings of regret and remorse. I know you state that symptoms are misleading or non conclusive at best and i do intend on being tested at the 3 month mark, but I would like to run mine by you for your opinion. I really need some of your good luck Karma and i'm hoping that by describing them to you it may put my mind at ease somewhat. The following is a breakdown as to what has occured and on which days following the incident.

Day 6-9 Difficulty uriniating no pain but uncomfortable in the abdomen and bladder, slight nausea. Went to the ER thinking it might be a UTI, tested negative for UTI and negative for Gonorreah and Clamydia. Have had various digestive issues since including loss of appetite and infrequent bowel movements and lots of gas.

Days 19-24, myalgia primarily in the thighs and noticeable weakness in legs, I can't tell if this is primarily stress related but i've never had these sensations before.

Days 20 and 21 Minimal night sweats primarily located on the back and chest, enough to cause enough sweat to dampen my undershirt.

To date I have not had a fever or sore throat from what i can tell, also no rash or diarrhea.

I think this forum is wonderful, and the understanding and advice you provide to us in need of assistance is tremendous!! My donation is on the way!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

You pretty much answered your own question when you stated: ". . . Symptoms are misleading . . . ." In fact they are downright unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Your particular symptoms are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

Regarding oral sex with a bouncing Betty from your local Badda Bing, this would carry only a very low risk for HIV transmission.

As for getting your kibble and bits caught in your zipper, all I can sigh is OUCHAMAGOUCHA!

I'm quite confident your definitive three-month HIV-antibody test will be negative. Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

One final piece of medical advice for you: Always remember to tuck sergeant pepper and the boys completely in before zipping up!

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dr Bob - another "am I in the clear" question! Please Help!
Next
manicure bleeding!!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.