straight kenny "gay accent" part II and final!

Not only i voted for Dubyia twice but also once for mccain, it was impressive how you deduced that. The reason being is that i want the U.S. to remain the number 1 country in the worll!, not some socialist dumpster like italy... ups sorry! by the way i mispoke, its a sex slur-- gay accent, gay lisp... take your pick, the bottom line is that tootie fruities e.g. fudgepackers should start practicing abstinence and celibaci right away!! jesus i regret having send 40 bucks to your foundation. p.s. ur lack of profesionalism is epic dr "boob". Damn Straight Kenny

See below...

Seriously? Jimminy Crickets! Feb 25, 2010

What is up with this guy?

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q206960.html

Gay accent?

Isn't it amazing that these guys can be so completely clueless? What's really scary is that they vote. I can guess this dude voted for Dubya, twice!

Whats the risk doc? Help me, i can't sleep! potential donation! Feb 21, 2010

I went to an hiv testing place and after the hiv tester pinched my finger and took the drop of blood he gave me a band-aid and while i was trying to put it -- i touched the bleeding mini-wound with my other index finger, there was nothing visible on the index finger but i had previously shaken the hiv tester's hand and he had a gay accent, so im thinking -- a gay man working on miami's Union Positiva testing center-- its obvious he had hiv or maybe aids, im thinking i also touched the couch, doorknobs and walls. The test was nonreactive outside window period and i feel so woohooant that i will donate to your foundation for your incredible services. Now i get sad again when i think of the puncture wound touching because now i might have to wait another 3 months! 1) Is a negative oraquick advance rapid blood test outside window period considered conclusive? 2) Would you recommend another test? If so, at 3 or 6 months? P.S. I have a lip sore and other symptoms. Thanks. 25 year old straight Kenny.

Hello Straight Kenny,

The tester had a "gay accent"??? WHAT? Does that mean he's from the country of Gay-fanistan???

Next, you were "thinking" he had HIV or AIDS and that you touched the couch, doorknob and walls"??? OMG! Actually, I would not call that "thinking," but rather "foolishly assuming and needlessly worrying."

Responding to your specific questions:

1. Yes.

2. No.

And Kenny, whether you're straight as a lawn dart or gay enough to bottom for Liberace, you need to learn more about HIV. In particular, you must learn exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Finally Kenny, I hope you can understand my response, since it's being written with my "gay accent."

Hello Clueless Kenny,

You want the U.S. to remain the number one country in the "worll"??? And you want "tootie fruities" to start practicing "celibaci." Hmm. Your mean-spirited bigotry, childish taunts and middle school grammar and spelling deficiencies speak volumes. l rest my case (and also bar you from further comment in this forum).

Kenny, the best I can do for you is wish for enlightenment on so many levels.

What is up with this guy?

Gay accent?

Hello Straight Kenny,

Responding to your specific questions:

1. Yes.

2. No.

Can Antibiotics taken after exposure delay seroconversion (ANTIBIOTICS AND HIV TESTING, 2010)
dried blood on an HIV patient