|Hiv neg child from a hiv + mom without using ARV'S
Feb 27, 2010
Hi doc. Is it possible that an hiv+ mom can give birth 2 a hiv neg child without takin any Arv's?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, it's possible; however, the odds are dramatically improved when appropriate antiretroviral drugs are taken.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Penis Discharge An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.