HIV for doing sex for once?
Feb 27, 2010
Can i be HIV+ for just doing unsafe sex for once with an HIV+ person..?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
- Does Thrush Go Away On Its Own?
- Is Streptococcal Infection Of Throat Common For Hiv Positive?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
- Acute Hepatitis Panel
- Laryngitis And Pharyngitis With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.