|HIV for doing sex for once?
Feb 27, 2010
Can i be HIV+ for just doing unsafe sex for once with an HIV+ person..?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv More Than Once?
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.