ODDS and should I get a test...

Please get back to me...I will donate with a reply. I PROMISE! Okay...crazy night out drunk of course. Slept with 3 sex workers...yes I was crazy. It was all protected and no breakage...they slipped up the shaft a litte, but they always were gave me unprotected BJ(no cum)...I also had an ingrown hair that I pulled out 1 inch above my shaft 2 hours before that bled...lets say they all were HIV positive...what are my odds? Should I even get tested?

Thank you for your hard work and what you do...Please help me and i will donate to your charity...I PROMISE!

Assuming the latex condoms were used properly and did not fail (break), your HIV-acquisition risk would be very low, even in the unlikely event that all three of your happy hookers were virally enhanced.

The best way to ascertain if, even with the low risk potential, you contracted the virus, is to get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this boozy sex-a-thon with your trio of pros.

Thanks for you donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation ( It's very much appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is negative.

need some quick help from you dr Bob (will donate)
Why my wife won't have sex with me anymore