need some quick help from you dr Bob (will donate)

Hello Dr Bob Dr Bob, in your profesional opinion would you suggest more hiv duo testing after my 12 14 16 and 20 week negative? I had a one time unprotected oral sex incident with a male sex worker, on the thirteenth week post, i had diarrhea and has been on and off with abdominal pains and swollen lymph nodes in my upper right thigh for seven weeks and now my partner (female) has same symptoms and more... What should i do?

What should you do? You should stop worrying about a disease you could not possibly have!

Your HIV-acquisition risk (oral sex) is extremely low. Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV. Your repeatedly negative HIV DUO tests out to 20 weeks are definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able.

Your symptoms may well be related to guilt. If you can't shake your totally irrational and completely unwarranted fears, I'd suggest you get psychotherapy (counseling) to help you confront this problem. You may also need to explore sexual orientation issues that could be contributing to your guilt and anxiety.

Cont.......I know i have HIV! (ANOTHER "I KNOW I HAVE IT" QUESTION, 2010)
ODDS and should I get a test...