It isn't Urban Legend, Dr., it happened (URBAN LEGEND, 2010)

So here I am in a grocery store, and I pick up a basket (not cart) shop, and go on my way. It was snowing and I had my goold ole Isotoner gloves on the whole time. However, I get in the car, take off my gloves so I can grab the wheel and notice the fresh scratch. I thought 'oh, you're kidding me, right?' So I go back in the store thinking something stuck/scratched me. I go to find he basket (to look for a possilbe needle) and -low and behold- someone had removed the baskets from the front of the register. I didn't say anything to anyone, and just left for home. Now I am losing sleep and am scared. How would I not heve felt that scratch instantly? Would a sharp needle have gone trough the glove? Without me noticing? Would a syringe even fit under the plastic 'lip' of a grocery basket?

Thanks for helping me put my worried to rest. I figure this question is no worse then the people who worry about catching AIDS from looking at the sky.

I appreciate it!

You wrote: ". . . I thought 'oh, you're kidding me, right?'" Well, as it turns out, I had exactly the same thought when I read your post!

You also wrote: "I figure this question is no worse than the people who worry about catching AIDS from looking at the sky." You may be right. It's no worse, but it's no better either, since both have nonexistent HIV-acquisition risks associated with them.

Sweetie, depending on which Piggly Wiggly you stopped at to shop, your experience may not be "urban legend." Rather, it could well be a "suburban legend" instead. Either way: no risk!

big mistake in san fran aka some quick questions
is it primary hiv? please an answer. it is 4th time