married man with aids

my wife and i need help. My name is Raynard i live in Alexandria Virginia. I was diagnosed with aids about 4 years ago after semptoms of a long turm flu that lead me to the ICU of a VA hospital. but insted of the flu it was determined to be broncitus and knumonia if i spelle it correctly. When i got the news of the cause of my illness i felta part of me die like lightning had slightly staped me. To make a long story longer (JUST KIDDING), to make it short my wife and i have been trying extremly hard to find a place were i could mabe get my seamen cleaned of any viral load so that she may have our baby. We dont make mutch money but if at all possible hopfully we can do monthly payments. Thanks for listning to my story.

Hello Raynard,

Sperm washing combined with effective combination antiretroviral therapy and artificial insemination can significantly decrease the risk of HIV transmission for magnetic couples wanting to conceive; however, it's not inexpensive and may not be covered by your insurance plan. I would suggest you ask your HIV specialist physician for a referral to an HIV-knowledgeable obstetrician who could help explain your options (and risks) in greater detail.

OH WELL DR BOB ,, NOT ONLY AM I BACK ,, I CANT SPELL EITHER --- LETS TRY THIS ONE !!
Dr. Bob, Follow-Up