Single Protected Vaginal Sex with prostitute - India

Dear Dr. Robert J Frascino,

28th December: I had a protected Vaginal intercourse with a prostitute which lasted for less than 1 minute. It is my first sex in life.

I had undergo a hair transplant on 4th of Jan,10 and was on antitbiotics after that. I am using Finasteride and tropical Minoxidil after transplant.

I had diahrea aroun 8th Jan to 12th Jan, 10. When i checked weight on 12th it was 4 kg less.

I had severe headache, eye pain from 22nd Jan for 1 week. Might be it because of the sutures of hair transplant. And again my weight came down from 80kg to 77kg. There were some rashes in trunk area, which looks like papules.

There were new papules which start appearing on 23rd Of Feb,10.

Am I in risk of HIV?

I cannot test for HIV here in Dubai, bcs i dont believe the confidentiality of clinic. I am planning for a job shift and new visa need a medical check-up.

Please help me bcs my anxiety is killing me which increased my blood pressure:

Sorry to hear your very first sexual encounter is causing you such anxiety and distress! Your health problems are not HIV related, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). Protected sex is indeed "protected!" Your "symptoms" are most likely related to your other issues. Antibiotics, for instance, frequently cause diarrhea. Diarrhea in turn can cause weight loss. HIV testing, should you opt to get it (or have to get it for your new visa), would undoubtedly be negative. I see no cause for alarm, unless your new hair transplant looks like Donald Trump's.

Be well.

Aids: the end in sight?
Pregnant & Crying= HIV?