Dr. Bob -- What did yuo mean
Feb 22, 2010
by the word medially in <A HREF="http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q206925.html">this response</A>?
Thank You, Beverly
Response from Dr. Frascino
"Medially" was a typo. It should have read "medically." (I've now corrected my error.) I'm sure you understand how easy it is for typos to slip by, considering the title of this question: "Dr. Bob -- What did "yuo" mean"!
So Bev, it's one for one. We're even!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.