Correspond with "Mommy of Three"

For Many years my gay synagogue in South Florida encouraged its congregants to join a group to assist infected members with daily tasks. This went on for years and I just could not due it with fear of becoming close and then losing a friend. 20 years later I am now one of those infected individuals. Knowing things are different these days, I want to help "Mommy of Three" if possible. If nothing more than a person to correspond with or better yet chat on the phone at times. I would like to ask you to forward my below email address to her and ask her to contact me, especially if she lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex area. I live in the DFW area and would even be willing to help her in getting her kids out of the house and to some more inviting surroundings, which could help. I am not able to financially help another, but I sure can talk and have a shoulder. I hope you can do this and understand there could be a reason you normally do not pass on folks emails addresses. However, I certainly waive all liability and indemnify "The Body" and yourself from any cause or action, should you be able to do so. I would only like to ask that you let me know one way or the other. Best to you always for all you do for the HIV/AIDS world community. Bill

Hello Bill,

Thank you for your very kind offer! We will forward your contact information to her. I'm sure the higher powers are loading you up with excellent cosmic karma for your compassion. BRAVO BILL!

Positive/Negative
I would love to WOOHOO! but I'm at a stand still WOOHUH?