|unprotected sex,no ejaculation
Feb 22, 2010
me and my girl where having some havy foreplay going on and she ask me to put it in with out a condom just for a couple of strokes,can i get hiv if i did that and did not cum????
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Unprotected penetrative sex with or without the big "O" is a risk for STDs, including HIV. So the answer to your question is yes, it is possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Of Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Could I Have HIV
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Scared I Have AIDS
- Tiredness After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Missed Dose Reyataz And Atripla
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.