unprotected sex,no ejaculation
Feb 22, 2010
me and my girl where having some havy foreplay going on and she ask me to put it in with out a condom just for a couple of strokes,can i get hiv if i did that and did not cum????
Response from Dr. Frascino
Unprotected penetrative sex with or without the big "O" is a risk for STDs, including HIV. So the answer to your question is yes, it is possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.