Hiv from shaving
Feb 22, 2010
Hi doctor, I am scared I got HIV from sharing a razor with my friend who might be hiv +. He shaved and cut himself. Then i shaved 2 days later with the same razor. Should i get tested?
Response from Dr. Frascino
There is no HIV-transmission risk from using the same razor your positively charged buddy used two days previously. HIV testing is not medically warranted.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Sex With A Prostitute Safe?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.