Update from 2004 3 lives in danger one is daughter

Dear Dr. Bob I am glad to see you are doing well and still helping people out. I am losing my mind and ruining my life and I need your help. My exposure was with an asian sex worker in Germany. Protected sex for five minutes (caught herpes) and finger in butt a couple of times (don't know if there was anything on her finger) About 2-3 weeks I had symptoms I believed to be ARS. Since then I have had 27 tests that include 19 antibody, 1 PCR DNA, and 7 NAT tests all negative. Everything has been well and the only thing that I found to be weird was little hairlike projections on the side of my tongue. (Getting worse and more noticeable over the past 6 years) Now it is really noticeable. Is it normal to have this? Could these just be taste buds? Are there hundreds of taste buds on the side of the tongue that can resemble hairy tongue, which I also have had since six months past incident. I have not had any herpes outbreaks until this January that seemed to last forever, itching in groin like a yeast infection, very fatigued lately, headaches, etc. If it was just me I would think nothing of it, but my wife has been having problems as well. Hairy tongue, yeast infections when she use to have none, and weird skin problems (like pimple outbreaks, but not pimples, and psorasis. My daughter has also been getting sick lately. Very often coughing and whizzing in chest, high fevers up to 103 at some points lasting for over a week, vomitting, diareha, and trouble learning in school and remembering things, even though she is very smart. Everything seems to fit that these symptoms would appear in all of us at the 5-7 year early/medium stage hiv disease. Yet all the tests come back negative. I have been checked for every other STD to include Hepatitis A,B, and C. It is wierd that not only I am having these symptoms but them as well. These tests I have had would detect HIV1 subtypes A-G, HIV 2, and Group O infection, so I don't know what is going on with me and them. It is driving me crazy. I read through forums and found only one other guy that had an exposure in Thailand who also had white hairlike projections on side of tongue. Is this OHL? Does it sound like OHL? or normal physical findings? I thought the side of the tongue is smooth and everything I read suggests what I have is OHL and it looks like the pictures of it. PLEASE Dr. Bob, I need your guidance on what this could be and what is wrong with me and my family. If it was a rare strain or subtype, would this tests detect it, even in the slightest way. I can't go on living like this and really need your help. Thank you so much.

You've had 27 negative HIV tests including an undetectable PCR DNA and 7 undetectable NATs!!! Wow, are you trying to get into the Guinness Book of World Records or what? Exactly what part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding?

I cannot diagnose your tongue condition over the Internet. Show it to your doctor and/or dentist. Most likely it's normal. One thing I can tell you over the Internet: It's not related to HIV, frevinsakes!!!

What's wrong with you? Well, for one thing you continue to perseverate on a disease you could not possibly have. Consequently, you have a psychological problem accepting reality. This most likely is related to guilt. You may well also have depression and psychosomatic illness. I would suggest you consider seeing a psychiatrist as your next step back to good health and well being.

Trying again 4th time, Will give a donation!
Re: Critical question (follow up)