medicaton EPZICOM

why would your doctor perscribe this medication that your took years ago habd a bad reaction to it perscribe it again i am highy allergic to sulfar i took it with in two hours i was on the floar holding my chest and shaking man what a pain that was i live in las vegas been with the same doctore for 15years so this should been in the records and i hvae never been sick or in the hospital for hiv/aids reltated stuff

"Why would your doctor prescribe this mediation that you took years ago and had a bad reaction to and prescribe it again . . . ?" Well, hopefully "my" doctor wouldn't and neither should yours! However, sometimes even doctors can make mistakes! Don't take the medication until you check back with your doctor, reminding him of your previous bad reaction. By the way, he's the one who needs to answer your question, not me!

Good luck!

Alqaeda apology
SORRY DR BOB -- THIS IS BETTER - I MADE SOME SPELLING ERRORS -- SCARED LITTLE KID