Final results, getting back to Dr Frascino please post

I had a 6 month HIV test performed and it came back negative. I need your help Doctor, I need to know there is no way that I have HIV. I have mentioned in my posts before my physical ailments so I will spare the repetition, but my wife is experiencing major fatigue, a dry cough that will not leave and the same , joint shoulder pains exactly that I have had. I just want to be able to move on confident in the fact that there is no way I have HIV. Is there any reason why I would test negative at 6 months but be infected, this will be my last post, thanks Mark.

Hello Mark,

Nope! No reason whatsoever!

You are an AMAZING guy but are you ever going to answer my question?
Alqaeda apology