can out side ejaculation cause hiv transmission?
Feb 21, 2010
im hiv positive and my vira load is undetecteble someone told me that i can i have sex with a woman without a condom but i should ejaculate outside then the chance of hiv transmission is zero is that true?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! Not true! HIV can be transmitted via precum.
Having an undetectable HIV plasma viral load for a considerable period of time decreases the risk of HIV transmission, but does not eliminate it. You can read much more about this topic in the archives of the forum on HIV prevention and safer sex. Have a look!
Continue to cover your stump before you hump, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.