Oral Sex - Test Results Follow-up

Dr. Bob, Thank you for your response. I have a follow-up question. I made a mistake the blood work test was the ELISA not the Western Blot. Would that make a difference in your response? The symptoms, at 19 weeks.just ocd, anxiety?? I will be donating to your much needed and amzaing organization.

Nope! No difference whatsoever, except that the ELISA was the appropriate test to be run! (Western Blots should only be run to confirm a repeatedly reactive/positive ELISA).

As for your symptoms, I would say OCD/anxiety should be on the top of the differential diagnosis!

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Start WOO-HOO-ing and stop worrying.

Am I infected or just getting paranoia?
You are an AMAZING guy but are you ever going to answer my question?