PLEASE HELP. Tested Positive. My email from cafe in Cameroon (Please Help )

Dear Dr, I am from Cameroon my friend living 3 hours from city. He tested positive and is very scared. Problem in the village that the testing lab is a tent lab and many people volunteer in lab to help. We have heard that many of times that the blood sample and tools used to test get some of the drops from other samples mixed because of careless free volunteers.

My friend ask me to get help from forum on internet so i found you and he is waiting for my call. This was 3 weeks after his unprotected actions.

Questions:

1. How accurate is 3 week testing after action (approximate percentage)? 2. If really his blood was hiv negative and volunteer by mistake drop HIV negative drops of blood into his blood during testing, what is the outcome of his test result? Will his test be positive because of positive drop of blood? 3. He doesnt have much money to come to city for testing where there is good labs but if you can give some input i will try to arrange for my friend.

Please help us and I will pray for you dearly because its all i can do because i am sorry but I am not in situation to donate for your foundations.

Thanks You,

Jide

Hello Jide,

1. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered conclusive or definitive.

2. If blood samples get mixed or there are other technical or clerical errors, it's possible to have a false-positive or false-negative result.

3. If your buddy is uncertain about the results of his HIV test, repeat testing would be warranted. I also recommend re-confirming all positive HIV tests at he time of the first visit to an HIV specialist.

masturbating with clothes on or not changed
Please this is my 4th time without a response.