Pricky pain in the anal area

Hi Dr. Ive had a minor internal hemmorhoid recently which went away on its own. However, long after it did, I still have a pricky sensation in the anal area. My doc said that he cant see anything wrong in the area. But I can still feel it. From your experience could it be any HPV related thing. I should mention that I have never had intercourse, but have kissed a girl, of whose history I am unaware. Please reply as I am very concerned. Thanks and I appreciate the work you do. I am making a donation to your organization for all the hardwork you and your team put in.

Unfortunately, I cannot diagnose the exact cause of the "pricky sensation" in your butt. What I can do is advise that your symptoms are not consistent with HPV. You also have had essentially no HPV exposure. If your symptoms persist, see a dermatologist for a second opinion.

Your Blog
Oral w/cuts