Hi Doc.. Thanks for the help (BLOW JOB - condom)

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the encouragement you gave and the service you are doing. I was the guy.. who was pasting questions related to BlowJob Experience (Korean massage lady). I was unable to make my mind divert from it and was fearing for it everyday.

Today after 6 weeks (mid of 7th week - i know the results will be more that 95 % accurate not reliable- but, i think its almost conclusive and encouraging).

Above, all you didnt advise testing Nor the ID specialist wanted me to test. Since, i was worried she ordered a Quick Oral Swab test which came back Negative (Praise Lord! - never again i will sin - will have sex with my wife only- hopefully i will get married to a good girl).

Hope fully i don't think you will ask me to test again becuase, you didnt even advise one in the first place.

The Reason i am posting this message is : All friends out there be Brave and dont fear- life is in the hands of god.

The other reason is : I promised to do a donation of $50 to your organization. could you please send me details.

Praise Lord !

You are absolutely correct. I did not advise you to get HIV tested before and I certainly haven't changed my mind now. HIV testing remains unwarranted.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOO-ing.

BlowJob Jan 26, 2010

One unknown lady (massage girl) gave me a blow job with Condom(pink transparent)on for 4 mins- i came in the condom. she then masturbated me on the same condom, after that she removed condom off me rolling upwards ( i doubt her hand touched the head of penis- her hand has saliva since, she used same hand to jerk and remove condom). after 5 mins - she wiped my genitals with hot cloth. Q1) am i in risk of HIV ? Q2) did touching of her fingers(hand) on my penis head put me in risk ? Q3) do i need to get tested. I will donate and appreciate your help.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Your HIV-acquisition risk from your rub-and-tug is nonexistent. Relax Max! All is well, including you.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Please Dr. Bob Just one more concerning test results
Unprotected sex between 2 men with the same hiv strain (SUPER INFECTION, 2010) (SEX BETWEEN TWO HIV POSITIVE PARTNERS, 2010)