Am I HIV negative?

I have been dating off and on again a guy for 8 years whom recently tested pos. After he told me I went and got tested. Almost every year as part of my physical i get checked for stds and hiv and have always come out neg. My question is am I neg or at risk of being pos in the future becuz of exposure?

You will need to get HIV-antibody tested at both the three- and six-month marks from the time of your last exposure. If you remain HIV negative out to six months, you can be considered conclusively HIV negative. Until then, you are still at risk for seroconverting.

Trumps symptoms
Follow up 2 Guys 1 Beach