Feb 19, 2010
Hi Dr Bob, Just a quicky. You say a test out of the window trumps symptoms each and every time. Is this a US standard or applicable everywhere? My risk was with a African CSW and I was tested a couple of years out of the window period in the UK.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The testing standard applies universally. Barring extremely unusual circumstance, your negative HIV-antibody test "a couple years" from your last horizontal mattress mambo with a Naughty Lady from Shady Lane would be considered definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.