Feb 19, 2010
Hi Dr Bob, Just a quicky. You say a test out of the window trumps symptoms each and every time. Is this a US standard or applicable everywhere? My risk was with a African CSW and I was tested a couple of years out of the window period in the UK.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The testing standard applies universally. Barring extremely unusual circumstance, your negative HIV-antibody test "a couple years" from your last horizontal mattress mambo with a Naughty Lady from Shady Lane would be considered definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With Stripper
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Crabs With Condom On?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.