hiv risk? will donate please answer going nuts about this.

Hello Dr. Bob I have question. Before I ask it I know your going to think I'm nuts, but I'm really scared and know I shouldn't be. My wife is telling me stop worring, but I can't ( she is the brains of our operation). I'll take any answer short or long. just please answer and then maybe I can finally get a good nights sleep. I will donate I promise. here I go about 3 weeks ago I picked up a pre made sub sandwitch from 7-11 store(I know gross, but I was hungrey). well I was half done I noticed a red spot (dry) on the sandwitch. maybe blood maybe not, but now I have it stuck in my head that it was blood. 1. If it was blood I'm I at risk of hiv? did have cut in mouth. don't think it was my blood on the sandwitch. 2. when hiv dies can it come back to life?(I know dumb question but I don't)3.I'm sure I touched to red spot and then touch stuff all over my car. my kids are in and out of that car are they at risk? one last thing I asked my anut who is a RN and she told me nothing to worry about. but then she ask a doctor and he made me come in for hiv test (negative) and wants me to came back in 6 mt for another. He told me I had a small risk. scared the crap out of me. that is why I'm going nuts. called cdc hotline they told me you can't get hiv that way and my kids are fine. I'm still scared, can't be with my wife( if you know what I mean). please answer I promise I will donate. I know hiv does not live outside the body long I know all that, but maybe I just need some reassurance. I don't know I guess just scared. thank you scard dad and husband

Hello Scared Dad and Husband,

1. Nope.

2. Nope. It's a virus, not a vampire.

3. Nope.

Your RN aunt (or "anut" as you refer to her) is correct: no risk. The doctor who suggested you come in for HIV screening is suffering from craino-rectal inversion. That means he has his head up his butt. I see absolutely no reason for either worry or HIV testing. None whatsoever! Now stop all this nonsense and take your brainiac wife for a tumble between the sheets!

Saint to Sinner Part VI
masturbation in shower