very worried person

hi dr.bob how ard you.here is the problem,i havd got drunk again and blew it.almost 10 mounth ago i was drunk and had protected sex with a sex worker.a latex condom was used(according to what i remember)and we had sex only one time.there was kissing and the condom did not break. I had an elissa test in egypt after 5 mounth of the exposure .thanks god it was negative.my questions is :1_ is it possible to be a false negative.2_shall i make a second test at 6mounth mark.please reply to me as i only trust yor opinion and i really respect your work.god bless you and thanks.i will send my donation a.s.a.p

Hi Very Worried Person,

Negative ELISA tests at five months are considered true negative tests. False negatives are generally not a problem with ELISA screening. I do not feel another test is warranted or necessary, medically speaking. However, if despite my reassurance you remain a "very worried person," you certainly could retest at the six-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative. If this, however, puts your (unwarranted) worries permanently to rest (where they belong), it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

laser hair removal
I NEED HELP! WORRIED MAKING ME SICK!!!!!!!