laser hair removal

Quick background: I have been pos since June 2003. I started taking Atripla Oct 2008. I started doing laser hair removal Oct 2006 and continue to this day. I have seen very little results, like about 10% or less effectiveness. The laser center is telling me that my meds are reducing the chances of the laser hair removal from working. Is this true? To me it sounds like the company is finding every excuse not to refund my money back. Quick side note: The company states that after their six treatment protovol,(about every 10 weeks) they guarantee complete satisfaction for 2 yrs. Now, my 6 treatments would have ended approx in Oct 2007, and have been continuing to go for a full year even before I stared even taking any meds.

Watch the guy at the laser center carefully when he next tells you that your HIV regimen is decreasing the effectiveness of your hair removal. You should see his nose growing! What he is telling you is pure claptrap. Don't believe a word of it. Get a note from your HIV physician specialist that emphatically states that Atripla (or any other antiretroviral) would not affect the efficacy of laser hair removal treatments. Then get your money back and try a more reputable (and honest) laser center, you hairy beast you!

Best Lubricant to use with condoms?
very worried person