Best Lubricant to use with condoms?
Feb 16, 2010
What is a good lubricant that we can use with condoms and is not watery and runny like the KY? We tried the KY that is water base and its messy, runny and it gets dry VERY VERY quick...
I am HIV + and my wife is not so we have to use condoms all the time....
Response from Dr. Frascino
It comes down to personal preference. I suggest you try several. Astroglide is one brand that's readily available at most drug stores and is consistently popular.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
- 20 Months Negative Persistent Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.