Dark Future or bright Future

Dear Bob

I went to a chinas massage place 3months ago and I did a massage without any sex activities but after the massage I have noticed they didn't change the towel which I was laying on for 1 hour naked which was the same one been used for the previous customer and the time between 2 customers was around 15 minutes and I did remember the towel was wet maybe with the penis fluids of the previous customer and after the massage I have noticed small open wounds on my penis because I shaved that area in that day. After 10 hours of the massage I was nervous and I went quickly to do HIV Rapid test which came positive then I did another Elisa test in the same day and came negative and he did another PCR DNA & western Bloat 6 weeks later and came negative finally after 10 weeks I did another Elisa test which came negative, 1-do you think I got HIV infection from touching other person fluid if he is HIV+ with my open wounds and my penis for around 1 hour that is why the 1st test rapid test was positive? 2- do you advise me to do another Elisa test after 3 months which is ( window period ) of that massage day 3- do think those tests are enough to confirm that the 1st one was a real false positive?

Thanks a lot in advance

P.S. I didnt have any unsafe sex for 5 months except with my fiancé who we will get married in 1 month and I just donated 40 USD to your non profitable foundation.

1. No, absolutely not.

2. The guidelines continue to state HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not conclusive or definitive.

3. Yes, absolutely.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

HIV transmission thru urethra
HIV risk-unusual transmission?? (MOUTH TO MOUTH CHAMPAGNE, SAKE, AND SHOTS, 2010))