Mutual j/o with some hiv+ semen present on uncircumcized penis

Dear dr. Bob, I would like you assesment of the risk from the following activities. I had three partners recently, with neither of which I engaged in any sort of anal or oral sex insertive or receptive sex.

Partner A: hiv+, on retroviral medications. Mutual masturbation twice, I did get his sperm on my hands (which I washed later) and when he did the same for me some of his sperm may have been present on his hands along with lube. I am not circumsized. Kissing only on upper body, no french kissing. I licked and sucked his nipples which are pierced since many months and I could not see any traces of bleeding.

Partner B: unknown hiv status. I masturbated him, with some of his sperm landing on my hands (this was in car, so I just wiped it off). Some french kissing. I remained fully dressed during this (no, I wasn't driving at the time, I know that would have been extremely risky activitity! LOL)

Partner C: unknown hiv status. Kissing but not french, then I was rimming him a bit but just on outside. I licked and sucked his nipples (not pierced) too while jacking him off. Then I jacked him off. Some of his sperm and lube was on my hands when he came. I also fingered him while masturbating him, but he never fingered me, just jacked me off at the end. Actually beside one french kissing neither of them got anywhere near my mouth or anus at all.

Few days after I felt tired, with some body aches and had a slight fever (99deg) and some sore throat. I went to doctor she did blood and urine test, just standard test (no STD test - I told her only about mutual j/o and she didn't prescribe those tests). The came back ok. The fever went away quickly and the throat too, but after some time I noticed neck pain (it was sort of inside almost like tightening of tendons) and also few times discharge from nose with some blood in it. I never noticed any swolled lymph nodes. Few times I also woke up sweaty. Also sometimes when I wake up I have a slight burning feeling in my mouth that goes away during the day. At this point I started to read up more and found out that there may have been some theoretical risk, which I think is now worrying me literaly sick, getting sleepless etc. I try to chase those thoughts away thinking that it may be bouts of cold (many of my coworkers are on sick days) and body aches come from workout which I often skip and then try to catch up too quickly. I am not aware of any nicks or cuts on my hand or penis, but as I said I am uncircumcised and usually with lot of precum there during sex.

I appreciate your opinion and rest assured I will support your work and other organizations as I did in the past (for example I've been an amfar donor for many years now)

Thanks!

Partner A: Nonexistent risk.

Partner B: Nonexistent risk.

Partner C: Nonexistent risk.

"Symptoms" are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Your symptoms are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark from the time of your last potential exposure. The result will unquestionably be negative, but if it helps put your (unwarranted) worries permanently to rest (where they should be), it will be worth the effort.

Thanks for your tax-deductible support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org) and other HIV/AIDS service organizations as well. It's warmly appreciated. I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are and always will be HIV free.

Be well.

Thanks a lot Dr. Bob for answering my questions! I donated as a small gratitude!
HIV transmission thru urethra