Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

massage on a re-opened cut/scratch/pimp
Feb 16, 2010

Buonasera dottore I'm from Florence. I went to a chinese massage place in London where I was for business. It was a respected place suggested to my wife from a friend of her so I wasn't looking for nothing else than a back massage. Anyway I had a small cut 5 days old on my finger. At the end of the massage I noticed that this small cut (the crust was removed) re-opened slightly and I saw the finger with some dry blood on it. The cut slitlgy re-opened and I'm worried if the lady had a cut on her hand or some vaginal secretions (did not notice her touching herself though) could I been at risk? I saw your website today for the first time and I'd like to donate some EUROS. Do I need to get tested? My wife said not to worry about, but I'm worried to have sex with her and today San Valentine I had a bit argument as she said I'm hypocondriac. Grazie and I look forward to reading your answer.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Buon Giorno, il mio amico di Firenze,

I have to agree with your wife on this issue. Your HIV-transmission risk is completely and absolutely nonexistent. If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the entire planet long ago. Neither HIV testing nor worrying is warranted.

I'd suggest you get your wife a belated, yet very romantic, Valentine gift. Tell her she was right (all wives love hearing that) and then have an entire night of wild fusion sex the way only Italians can!!!

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Ciao!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Fear rules and ruins my life in equal measure. OHL? Or something else?
Next
should I be worried for HIV

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.