If I superglue my penis shut before sex instead of wearing a condom, can I still catch aids?

please tell me what are the chances of getting aids if i do this.

I'll bet you voted for Bush. Twice, right? Go ahead and give your superglue idea a try and let us know how it works out for you, OK? (Forum readers, it's also a good way to keep dolts and Republicans from procreating.) Now before I start getting mail about being insensitive or whatever, I do assume the poster was only kidding (as am I). OK?

Dr. Bob, You're the best and for that thank you & God bless you
Can you get HIV as your first STD