oraquick Advance and LabCorp EIA
Feb 14, 2010
Now 10 years post exposure I have tested negative with Oraquick Advance Oral and LabCorp EIA. Yet, i still don't trust the tests because of symptoms. And, I do have a LYMPH of 1300 which was 1800 about 8 months ago. Any advice?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Advice? Sure. Trust your test results, not your symptoms! Your naughty nookie was a decade ago! Frevinsakes!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do I Get Bacterial Vaginosis After Sex?
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.