Casa Casuarina...

that is name of what used to be Gianni Versace's Mansion here in South Beach Miami. Long Story short, i toured that mansion two days ago, had tea, touched the water in the pool, sat in the couches, etc. I googled Versace and turns out that his lover killed him because he gave him A.I.D.S., so versace lived in that house with hiv for god knows how many years! I wanted to know what are my chances of having contracted hiv by being in the mansion. I developed a sore throat and a miniscule rash in my butt. As you can see im very scared, so please mr. Bob, could you assess the risk and also the need for testing? Thanks a lot. Alejandro

Hi Alejandro,

I've been to Casa Casuarina and sat in those couches as well. OMG! That means the furniture has now had a double dose of HIV cooties! Yikes, maybe the building should be quarantined or demolished. What do you think??? Come on Alejandro, use your head. If HIV were spread that easily, it would have wiped out the entire planet decades ago. I strongly suggest you spend some time -- a considerable amount of time -- perusing the information on this site, in its archives and on the related links. Pay particular attention to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted. Otherwise you'll start worrying that you'll catch it from me via cyberspace from your computer! Oh, you were already worrying about that? I should have guessed.

im confuse
karmic connection