Alqaeda 4 (ANOTHER "I KNOW I HAVE IT", 2010)

Okay dr. Bobmaley, how are you doing, hope good. You see you people are very lucky(americans) in terms of arv accessibity. I know i am positive and i have taken my time to educate my self about hiv. Why because of two reason. One i am positive though i havent tested yet i just judge it due to my symptoms that apears after an exposore which cannot be coincedence. Eg thrush, rash, fever, sweats and a swollen tonsil. Symptoms=elisa and thrush=western blot. 2. I am planing to educate people on prevention during orientation day, that even if i will be beaten because i will not seek permission because elders wont grant me. As i said testing to me is of no use because no arv even if you have money in my town, so as for now i had already choosen my grave very close to my aunt who also died poz. I dont even know if god exist because if he is he wouldnt allow this to happen to me, i alway pray, i dont lie, i am the only son my dad relied on and i am very talented, my mum is very poor all i want in my life is to see her happy together with entire world(needy and hospitalised ones) after all these i played safe but god broke the condom. Lastly i prayed for the poz folks to be healthy and keep on life as for me i have surrendered to the virus. And doc tell your petients that there will be no cure till 2056 so they should prepare there weapons for fight(arv). I swear doctor if i die and i see god i demand for cure to be sent on earth scientifically. I wil be deported next week to my country and i dont plan on going home with these shame to my mum and gf so i will go to the jungle and die. I even forgot to tell you that please if have the upportunity to go to africa(nigeria) you will see aid is still just like the 80s. I can assure you reseachers are not willing to find a cure..Take care doctor keeping on doing the good things.. To humanity..

Alqaeda 5

Hi doctor bob, i am 25yrs poz though i havnt tested. If i take medication can i live to see my 60th bday in good apearance. For me is not living is apearance, i dont want to look like a zombi.

Alqaeda 6 (Submitted Feb 11, 2010)

Hi dr.bob,

please doctor i cant bear it anymore i am in the window period and my symptoms are real fever, rash, tonsil, thrush, sweat. Base on ars i cant dodge a bullet. I have bought home test kit and a robe. If i tested positive i hang my self for sure because i am a muslim and my community will judge me and throw me out with no help. I just want to thank for all the work you are doing to help others. Bye take care. If heaven exist we will meet.

Here we go again! Another person convinced they are HIV positive, even though they have not been tested. The archives are loaded with posts similar to yours. And guess what! Each and every one who was absolutely convinced he was HIV infected eventually turned out to be HIV negative! Take a read through the archives and see for yourself!

Now, not only do you think you're positive without being tested, but you've already chosen your grave site and have "surrendered to the virus." And, oh yes, you plan to be deported next week, but don't plan on going home due to shame, so you will go the jungle and die. Dude, don't you think you're being just a touch overly dramatic here??? No? Well, I certainly think you are. OK, I get it that you come from a Muslim country with archaic and, in my opinion, immoral views on HIV/AIDS. But your doom-and-gloom attitude ("there will be no cure until 2056" . . . "researchers are not willing to find a cure" . . . etc.) are several steps beyond pessimistic. Yes, I also realize there is a great discrepancy in the world as far as availability of antiretroviral drugs; however, organizations, both big (World Health Organization, UNAIDS, etc.) and small (The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation) are working to rectify that situation.

I do not agree with your choice to forego HIV testing and just assume you are HIV infected. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not infected. Just read through the archives of this forum and you'll find ample proof of this fact. I also don't agree God broke your condom. (Don't you think the higher powers have other, more important, things to attend to than your nookie?) I am, however, glad you plan to educate people regarding HIV prevention. (Remember to education yourself first! This site has a wealth of information on it. Use it!) it's also important to stand up to "elders" or "church leaders" or clueless Republicans or whoever stands in the way of common-sense HIV prevention!

My advice is simple. Stop whining and go and get tested. First things first! We'll deal with your HIV status once we really know what it is, rather than trying to deal with your histrionics and pessimistic predictions.

IgA deficiency
pregnant for the 3rd time