HIV TESTING/SYMPTOMS/PREVENTION/VERIFIYING

i have so MANY FRIENDS who is just like me (BISEXUAL) and its true that we are having SEX to so many and different people each day, now doctor please help me with this i am dead serious to know if i am HIV positive but i am AFRAID of sending my self to doctors and get tested is there any way for me to know just by my self if i am POSITIVE?

also to add here i am having a big problem with my scalp its really hard for me to stop my dandruff (it easily produce dandruff) now the connection is that is it true that having severe dandruff problem could be one of the cause of HIV?

doctor i know you cannot prioritize this conccern but this concern will help other people to verify and have other ways to find out if they are positive to also prevent the spread of HIV...

lee.hai81@yahoo.com thank you and god bless!!!

You are having sex with "so many different people each day"??? You little horndog you!!! Maybe we need to check your dose of Viagra!

Heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, trisexual (folks who will "try" anything at least once) or closeted GOP sex-lunatic doesn't really matter. What is this nonsense about being afraid to be tested??? It's time to grow up. If you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to take responsibility for your actions. And that means getting STD tested when indicated. As for HIV screening, there is an FDA-approved home test that can be ordered online or purchased in pharmacies. It is called Home Access Express Test and it is as accurate as the tests you would get in a physician's office. You can read about Home Access Express Tests in the archives. Have a look.

Regarding dandruff, it certainly is not a "cause" of HIV. It can be a symptom associated with HIV, but the vast, vast, vast majority of cases of dandruff have absolutely nothing to do with HIV.

OK Bi-guy, it's time you grew a set and stopped being so afraid. I also urge you to always practice safer sex techniques no matter who is on the other end of your tallywhacker.

ARS Question
IgA deficiency