Positive ELISA, Negative Western Blot, Negative NAT

I recently donated blood and received a letter from the agency detailing the aforementioned results. In addition, I have absolutely no risk factors (no sex, no needles) that would incline me to think that it's even possible that I've been exposed to HIV.

The question I'm asking, which I haven't found answered specifically on the internet, is about the efficacy of NAT testing.

Is there any realistic chance that one could test negative for both NAT and Western blot and actually be positive? I've heard that NAT testing becomes less effective as time goes on. Is this true? What I'm wondering then is if there's any possibility of a gap between the time that NAT testing is able to detect the virus and the time in which Western blot is able to detect the virus.

If so, ought I to be retested and if so, how soon?

"Is there any realistic chance that one could test negative for both NAT and Western Blot (following a positive ELISA) and actually be (HIV) positive"? Nope! Absolutely not! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

Be well.

RE: Please - For My Children (ANOTHER PERSON ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED THEY WERE HIV POSITIVE BUT IN REALITY WAS HIV NEGATIVE, 2010)
Co administration of darunavir and Atazanavir