when is the right time to start having sex again.

I'm not sure my wife is afaid of me now that i'm positive,the last time we had sex was on our anniversary(10/7/09)sence the we have not even close to having it again,so when is the right time to start haveing it.

Communication and honesty are key. If you haven't had nookie since 10/7/09, something is up! (so to speak). Try having a very honest discussion with your wife addressing her potential fears. Couples counseling may be necessary if communication between the two of you is not good. Encourage your wife to make a list of questions regarding her fears and then have her meet with your HIV specialist. He may well be able to reassure her. Also, have her read through the magnetic couples chapter in the archives of this forum.

So when is the right time to start having sex? As soon as both you and your wife are comfortable doing so!

Hello Dr. Bob, every minute day and night, i am hoping that you will respond to my question. Today i called to take an appoinment with ID doctor here in Dallas, they say they need refferal to get an a
Just a New Years Note!