$50 for quick question!!

I touched a bottle that had a BUNCH of dried blood on it. I grabbed it with my hand before I noticed the blood, and had grabbed it with my hand that had a severe cut on my finger. My cut is VERY deep and sore. Is this a risk if the dried blood was HIV+ tainted? The bottle was left overnight, so the dried blood was no less than 1 day old. Is this a risk for HIV infection/transmission? $50 being sent via money order. You do accept money orders correct? Thank you again handsome :)

Relax Max! HIV cannot be transmitted via dried blood. No way. No how. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. (I've answered a number of similar questions in the past. Check the archives!)

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Yes, we accept money orders as well as cash, cheeks, credit cards, cashier's checks, direct wire transfers, appreciated securities, oil wells, diamond mines, gold teeth, old rocket ships, you name it!

Thanks also for the "handsome" comment.

Dr.Bob i am in lot of trouble, please help me.
Irrational fear of HIV 2010