Dr.Bob i am in lot of trouble, please help me.

Dr. Bob, Here is the situation, i have an enemy who works in our building, we were very close friends before, but he slept with my girlfriend, so i cursed him and left my girl friend. He sleeps a lot with prostitutes. I told everyone that he does that, because i was so angry. That is why he is trying to take revenge on me. Today i went for lunch for like 2 hours, then came back, used the same paper glass that i use to drink water, when i drank water i did not care. Later i saw some thick viscous fluid in the water, i am pretty sure it was either semen or spit or flum(the fluid that is beneath the throat). I am thinking he has intentionally done it. If he is HIV positive, and if i drank his semen or spit or the flum(the fluid underneath the throat), what are the chances of me getting infected with HIV. I think i should leave the job there and go somewhere else to work. There are no cameras in our office. it is a small start up company. Please answer my question.

An enemy at work who used to be a close friend until he slept with your main squeeze??? And because of this, you cursed him, left your girlfriend, and told everyone your ex-BFF sleeps with skanks? Now you're worried your pissed-off ex-buddy is spunking your Dixie Cup at work? Hmm. Are you sure you are at work and not in junior high school? Time to grow up boys! Your HIV risk is nonexistent and, by the way, it's phlegm, not "flum"!

Dr. Bob, Help me with this so I don't mess up my family - I will make a donation! Thank You in Advance
$50 for quick question!!