i pray you answer

sir i pray that you answer my question so that i can hold on intill i get my 3 month test. 2.5 weeks ago i had unprotected oral sex with a prostitute and now i have diearrea with gas and lots of belching and i cant seem to hold anything in my stomach especialy early in the day. i also feel cold and have low body temperture sometimes and than i feel warm, but no high fever. i had asked the prostitue if she had hiv she said hell no i asked her if she had sores in her mouth she said no and said i could check. she also said she had only been on the streets for 2 months and i can confirm that. the problem is i had a irratated penis with a little bumb on it that was almost gone non std related. im worried because of the little bumb and because she was coughing a little and seem to have to breath out her nose while performing oral on me. i had asked another prositute who was safe and she told me 2 people but not her, but im still worried. my teeth sometimes hurt but i think thats because of my cold body temperture. please be a friend and tell me what you think. ive also had health problems before this and i dont know if this is just related to that, im so confused i just really need your help. thank you in advance and will be making a donation. ps i wonder how your voice sounds in real life like do you have a deep voice or do you sound like jack from will in grace lol i dont know im wierd i guess

Your teeth hurt and you think that's due to your cold body temperature???? Hmm. OK, if you say so.

Your risk is unprotected insertive oral sex with a Naughty Lady from Shady Lane with unknown HIV serostatus. This activity carries only a very low risk for HIV acquisition (even with a little "almost gone" non-STD "bumb" on your tallywhacker).

"Symptoms" are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. That said, your particular symptoms are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

Finally, my voice sounds nothing like Jack from Will & Grace! From the shrill nature of your post, I'm imagining you're sounding a bit like Karen these days!

Extremely Scared MEDICAL STUDENT After Possible Needle Stick! (PEP AND THE NEED FOR HIV SPECIALIST, 2010)
Proove my boss wrong, please!