Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

where do you go?
Feb 8, 2010

Dear Dr Bob,

Everytime I send you a message, you take at least a day and sometimes two days off from replying messages on your forum. Is this just a coincidence? Or do my messages have an invisible note that I dont see that says....Dr Bob you've been working too hard, you need to take a break, where do you go to when I message you? Do u think we have a karmic connection?

Regards

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

From a scientific perspective, I'd have to say it's merely coincidence; however, just in case we do have that karmic connection and your question contains some mystical powers that enable me to break away, could you please send me a long, very detailed question that could, say, get me as far as Sydney or Rio de Janeiro sometime soon?

Many thanks,

Dr. Bob

Previous
topped an hiv positive bottom
Next
Itch but no Rash

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.