topped an hiv positive bottom

I just topped an hiv positive bottom, he didn't tell me, I still inserted and came inside him it was quick, I immediately rinsed my penis and used antiseptic and peed all over the place. what did I do? this is so scary He told me later he was positive and undetectable due to the medication...

What did you do? You broke Dr. Bob's two cardinal rules!

Dr. Bob's cardinal rule #1: We must consider all our sexual partners could be HIV positive and take all the necessary precautions to prevent transmission of the virus. That means using latex condoms for all penetrative sex.

Dr. Bob's cardinal rule #2: Always remember Dr. Bob's cardinal rule #1!

As for what to do next, you could consider a course of PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) if it can be started within 72 hours of your exposure. PEP is most effective in aborting HIV transmission if begun immediately. The more time that elapses between exposure and first dose of PEP, the less likely PEP will work. After 72 hours, PEP is no longer recommended. If PEP is not an option for you, all you can do now is wait for your HIV-antibody test results at the three- and six-month marks.

That your bottom-guy is on antiretroviral therapy and has an undetectable HIV plasma viral load significantly decreases, but does not eliminate, your HIV-acquisition risk.

Good luck. We'll all be rooting for you!

1 Positive then negatives
where do you go?