pregnant, worried, scared , hope you can answer, please help

hi i wrote last week but not sure if it wentok. i do know thou you cant answer everyone. I am so worried about an incident about ten years ago. My bloods done for pregnacy came back negative but still worried in case that got mixed up. I took rapid gum test and it negative but a few days after i noticed one of my teeth bled when brushing and am worried mild gum disease may be starting. I cant help wondering if that could effect result of oraquick gum test. I am sorry for being a pain. i cant get this out of my head and it is taking over my life.

thanks you for your time.

Your worries continue to be totally unwarranted. If you "can't get this out of (your) head and it is taking over (your) life," you need to see a "head" doctor. That's where your problem is. You need psychological or psychiatric counseling (psychotherapy) to help you confront and conquer your totally irrational fears surrounding HIV. Ask your general medical doctor or obstetrician for a referral.

Good luck. Remember, HIV is not your problem.

repeated unprotected vaginal intercourse with sex workers.
ONE QUICK QUESTION! **H1N1 Vaccine and False Positives?**